A Little About Me
I am Lucie, a french girl based in Nice, South of France.
I love travels, hiking and spicy foods among other things. But most of all, I am passionate about photography !
First into photography for travels and landscapes, I am now capturing emotions and memories. This aspect of photography is so important to me and I love to provide you memories to cherish for the rest of your lives !
Few facts to help you better know me :
– I fell in love with photography in 2012 while visiting Cinque Terre in Italy. I was so frustrated not to be able to capture what I felt and saw with my point and shoot. This was the beginning of a love story !
– I love animals and currently have a ragdoll cat, Indy, and a fluffy rabbit, Meïko
– I love many music styles. I like listening to pop rock, classic, raggae, dub or R’n’B, but my fav would probably be folk music. There is something dreamy about this style that speaks to me.
– I studied biological engineering and specialized in Patent law
– I wish I had red hair. Tried it a few times but I guess I will stay blond !
– Favorite visited places : Iceland, Namibia, Jordan, Scotland.
– Favorite food : I can’t choose between thai and indian food ! I also love chocolat and would die for my favourite cookies in Paris !
– Hiking and traveling are my fav activities, but I also practice yoga and crossfit at times.